Has this happened to you

@stacyv81 (5904)
Have you posted a discussion and had a response that seemed like they didnt read the whole discussion you posted and just replied too quickly without reading it all? Does it bother you?
@nicolec (2673)
Happens to me all the time. It really bothers me. I get it if they 'misunderstood' the discussion or what I was saying, but when it is totally unrelated or they jump to conclusions based on the first line really gets my panties in a wad. And i tell them that. I had one response that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I told them 'your post is irrelevant. Please re read the post and respond properly, otherwise quit waisting my time'. I never heard from them again. I have no problems telling people that kind of stuff. Even if it's not my discussion but one I am reading, I will still let them know.
@stacyv81 (5904)
I know I hate re explaining myself in my response to them. yea, if they misunderstood its one thing, but to blatantly not read it and try to say something clever, gets to me a little.
I haven't had that experience but yes,it would bother me.Afterall,I post here not just for the sake of earning money.SOmetimes I want to know things for real.So I expect that people read my discussion before they answer.I do read the discussion first and then reply to it.So I expect the others to do the same.Not too much to expect,isn't it?
@stacyv81 (5904)
Like I have a discussion about overweight children, where I asked if it was abuse or neglect to have a 2 year old that weighs 150 lbs. People were just saying oh, dont worry about weight they'll be healthy. Each time, I had to explain in my response to their response what I was talking about even though I thought I made it pretty clear in the discussion.
@kiddygurl (803)
Yes.. Oh gosh.. It happened to me a few times now, and it drove me a little crazy.. I mean, if they don't wanna read the whole thing, just don't post any respond, either.. Ghee.. They just read the title and answer.. It was so obvious that these guys just want to post things very quickly so that their number goes up.. They don't really care about discussions..they just wanna get the money..and I have no problem with this only if they read the whole thing and answer relevantly, you know.. Hahah.. This is such a great post, stacyv81! I'm sorry I'm complaining, but this does bother me..!! =p~
@ctv101103 (860)
yes, i have. the response was even a lengthy one that it really annoyed me. i guess, some mylotter just try to post and post for the sake of earning and not really understand the discussion they are responding to. the least we could do was read the discussion and respond as appropriate (if we are interested in the topic). this makes everyone's time here in mylot worthwhile.
@amaine (2037)
yeah , , it really bothers me , , it's so obvious that some people are responding to earn money , , :S it really annoys me because i am taking my time to read and understand the message of some long discussions ,, because i wanted to have good and quality responses , , and here are some people who are just reading the first two lines and the last line , , i mean , , if they are really not that interested in the topic , , then they could have shut up try to look for posts that are short and those that would interest them , , right? , ,
@fliffy555 (1045)
Yes, my friend this has happened to me a lot of times... i think the main reason being as you said people dont read all or even ANY of the discussion notes just the title. It bothers me because i think some people are just out for the money and not for friends or anything else... they think if i reply to this no matter what i put i will get paid and in respect they are kind of right... but if they had read the discussion properly maybe they could have made the 3 cents for that reply instead of 1... in all honesty when i first arrived to mylot i did that... not reading the whole discussion then when i started reading them i found i could write a lot more and make more through quality answers...
Yes I find it really annoying if this happens to be and I give the person a negative rating. I don't do this if the person may not have understood what I was trying to say, but if they obviously are just answeirng anything just to get their money then I rate them negatively.