what did daniel radcliffe do to be chosen to play the role of harry potter?

daniel radcliffe a hot teenstar today popularly known as harry potter is now a hot and sizzling actor... he is just a simple guy and have a cute face a boy next door actually...he did four harry potter movie and it was a very great movie and he did very well acting... i guess the upcoming harry potter 5 is also a box office hit for this year.. what does he do to be chosen as harry potter? recently he just did the role for equus,its a stage play and everybody was shock on daniel's nude photos...
He didnt do anything special to get the role of Harry Potter.. He just auditioned for it like all the others, and luckily for him, the casting directors thought of him as the perfect boy to play the part.. And I very much agree with that.. Although I think that Daniel Radcliffe was cuter when he was younger.. He was an extremely handsome boy in Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone..
Thanks for choosing me as the best respondent.. God Bless.. (n_n)
Well, he already had the necessary English accent. I guess that was a plus. I've never seen a single Harry Potter movie so I can't be too good of a judge.
he did not do anything, coz infacthe was the one whhave been called by the director i guess for playing the harry potter role...see how charming he is?!