R u ADDICTED to MOBILE GAMES???????

@karvin87 (1034)
Hey r u in addiction with mobile games?? i m into it now a days...i really dont know if giving mobile the time is worth but its quite enjoyable....i play cricket,asphalt2,tennis,speed demons, and football. wat about u? do u find it a waste of time or u got a gud reason to defend this?!?! do lemme know ...
@samrat16 (2442)
I'm also addicted of playing games. Whether it be computer, mobile or playstation . I play on mobile when I'm out for work and have to wait for costumer or party . I love to play golf on my mobile. Actually this is not waste of time as it is an entertainment to pleasure us.
@karvin87 (1034)
finally i get one of my kind!!! thnx dude, today only i read tht playing games improves concentration and sharpness of brain...v r heading for it now!!! yiiipppeeee hurrrayyy..cheerrrsss!!!
@072006 (1282)
hey hi,thank god i am not addicted to anything as such , not a mobile games too, infact dont play games even frequently, so helped to keep myself at safe distance from those stuff,well best luck there, and have a happy earnings!!!
Not for me. I don't really like mobile games since it is a bit restrictive to play on a phone. Further, the games are not that exciting too. I rather listen to the radio or songs on my phone, or just grab a book. In fact if I can't do any of this, I rather just stand there and dream. :P
i'm not. I usually don't play this kind of games.