1,000 POSTS!!!! Whats Next????

I just hit 1,000 posts! Hurray for me! I should be happy right? I cant recall if there was something special about 1,000 posts. I know at 500 you get to copy and paste. Can anyone tell me what I can now do after 1,000 posts? Thanx! I am happy though. My goal wasnt to hit 1,000 tonight, BUT I saw it was just 6 more comments away so I went for it. Kudos! I'm going to bed now :)) night haha!!
Unfortunately to disappoint, nah... 500 posts is the last official milestone. But hey, well done! Perhaps you can set your next goal to be 2000 or something. ;-)
Thats kinda sad. You would think 1,000 would get something too. *shrugs* OH WELL! :))
@stephcjh (32327)
Congratulations on reaching your 1000 post mark. I don't know if there is anything special about it either. I am up past 2000 posts now and I am striving for the 3000 point. I don't know if anything changes when we reach each extra 1000. I haven't noticed anything different about it. I know when we reached the 500 post mark, we were to be able to copy and paste things but I haven't tried to do that either because Mylot frowns on that sometimes, so I am a bit confused on that. Good luck and keep up the good work and you will catch up with me soon. I am hoping to eventually catch up with the leaders here.
Its funny copy and paste 500, nothing at 1,000? Oh well its good to know now that I am not supposed to look for anything special :)) Yeah the leaders here are probably more like 10,000 posts or something like that!
@seamonkey (1981)
Congratulations! I'm aiming for my 1000th as well, but as I have only just gotten to 800, unless I get someone else to finish painting my house for me it's going to take a little bit of time!
THE TIME FLEW BY! In other words, I didnt realize how fast I got up to the 1,000 mark. When I first joined I thought I HAD to hit 1,000 to get my first $10.00. I am still not up to my second $10. mark but its a good thing to look forward to! :)
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Congratulations monkeywriter, the only benefit that you get is the satisfaction of being in the 1,000 post category. I just crossed over the 1100 mark and am feeling quite reputable here. I feel that I learn everyday and that the more posts that I have that members take me more seriously. Don't know if it's true or not but I sure feel that way. :)
I am sure it is true. Hey people add me as friends almost every day. So I guess I am doing something right :p
@willocfc (965)
Hey thats no fair you are one of my referrals and you have already out posted me :P Congrats on making it too 1000, as far as i know then is no special things that happen apart from the warm fuzzy feeling you feel inside lol
*L* truly funny! Nah. I have NO life. And my new job (finally) doesnt begin for another few days. I aim for 20 or more posts per day too. Could be the reason I went high so fast in 2 months. :)
@seabreeze (661)
congratulation you!I only have 333 post.
I strive for high numbers. Nah. I was just trying to make payout this month and I was pretty darn close to 1,000 so I went for it! :)) Keep up the great work! Now if I could only get 10 star instead of a 9...
@xeron0719 (812)
Congratulation, monkeywriter! It is not easy to reach 1000 posts in mylot! Well done! I think that we do not have any extra functions when we reach 1000th mark. As 500 posts is the last "level" of mylot. Is it the case or not? If so, please correct this, thank you very much.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
CONGRATULATIONS Sorry I don't know what that means other than you've done very well, Good for You !!!