Do you find yourself drinking more sodas or water?

Soda - An image of six pack coke.
Nowadays too much soda is not good due to so much sugar that it contains. I prefer a lot of water to drink on a daily basis. I would say I have soda like twice a month. How about you? Are you a heavy drink on soda or do you drink water often?
@im_anna (718)
i see to it that I would drink 8 or more glasses of water everyday. If we dine-out, we just order iced tea or fruit juice as beverage. Drinking soda is really not good to our health, plus I'm already prone to diabetes since I always drink coffee & chocolates and adding soda to my diet is not good.
I definitely drink more water than any other beverage. I try to drink the recommended 8-10 glasses per day and even more when I workout. Not only is water essential for optimal health, but it's free in most cases, whereas the cost of soda can add up pretty quick. I have cut down considerably on my soda intake in the past few years. I have 2 sodas a week at the most, sometimes none at all. I tend to crave sodas with certain foods, such as pizza or anything spicy.
I make water as my main beverage. We have a water filter called "Pur" and we prefer drinking filtered water because it takes out most of the bad stuff from the water like lead and other contaminants. Sometimes I like to drink juice but I would pour some water in the juice that way it's not too sweet. I drink sodas occassionally with fast food.
I know it is not healthy but I don't drink plain water. I drink black tea throughoutthe day. If I want a cold drink then I either drink pure fruit juice or fizzy pop! But in the main I drink tea all the time.
@prestocaro (1254)
I rarely drink sodas. Here in Texas, most people drink iced tea with their meals, and I do, too, if I'm at a restaurant, but at home I always drink water. The only time I ever really drink a soda is if I'm on a road trip and we stop for a quick bite at a fast food place. We have a fast food chain here called Sonic that does flavored sodas so I'll get a cherry dr pepper, but I'd say that happens once every few months or so.
@sweetlady10 (3620)
I don't drink soda regularly as well. I like to drink soda, but because of the health issue I try to avoid it as much as I can. At home I drink water. If I go to a restuarant or any party I do take soda, as at those places mostly they offer soda.
I take more soda than you do at about three times a week. But I take somewhere between two to three liters of water each day. Fruits are better alternatives to softdrinks and so we always have some at hand, we can make fruit juices out of them anytime.
@dfinster (3538)
I'm totally guilty of drinking too much soda. I just am not a big water fan. I know we're supposed to get at least 8 glasses of water a day, but I have a really hard time doing that. I have to say I probably drink like 2 or 3 sodas a day.
@ehdzzie (331)
i drink water often...