DO you have time for your friends.

I am a working mom. When im not in work i'm with my family. I have close friends but i rarely spend time with them. I am more consentrated with my family and work. How about you, do you spend more time with your friends.
Um i have time for my friends.we call to each other almost once per day but we meet only once per month.we also can meet more times if we want coz the palces where we work is closely.
@Nan110 (470)
I also work but I always have time for my friends.
@loved1 (5338)
It is really hard but I MAKE time to spend with my friends. My friends understand that because I have 3 kids that means they sometimes have to come visit me at my house. I am also lucky to have friends that "kidnap me". My best friend just called last week and said "I am taking you out to dinner on Friday. I will be there to pick you up at 6:00 and I am not taking no for an answer." Then she hung up. lol She is just as busy as I am and knows that sometimes a mom just needs to get out of the house, no questions asked.