In the News. . .Young boy lost in the mountains for four days

@Caila611 (992)
Have you heard about the boy who went missing in the North Caroina Mountains this weekend? He's from my town. .. I felt such a sense of relief when i heard the news that he was found. . .ALIVE! Thank goodness he was trained well by the boy scouts(Yeah Scouts!) He was prepared and new what to do to keep himself alive. If this happened to you would you be prepared? I took several survival training courses but I still don't think I would remember what I learned. I think i would panic. What about you?
That is a great ending to that story, Huh?
@Caila611 (992)
OH man yes it was! I'm so happy for him and his family. I pass by his house every day and today I said a prayer for him.
i think i will not survive, i dont have a survival training and i must have one this time. But if that happens to me i will try to live as long as i have, and i will still try to survive that challenged. I hope it will not happen to me.