spending, traps

how do you stay away from spending traps?
First of all, I have no money to spend. I just stay at home and I seldom go out so I don't even spend for transportation expenses. I go out only on Sundays for the worship services and I usually go straight from the house to the worship place having only my transportation fare in my wallet so even if I want something to buy, I couldn't because I have no money. That's the best way I think to stay away from spending traps - don't bring money with you when you go out of the house. I don't have credit cards also so I can't buy online and that's another way - don't have credit cards for there are so many things that could be bought online and even if you don't have to go outside, things will be delivered to your house if you have credit cards and buy online.
Well when you see something which you want to purchase, ask yourself if it is something you really need, ask yourself if things would change for the better if you make that purchase. If your answer is no then that purchase is not worth making.
@luzamper (1360)
I have 2 daughters and the younger is retarded with down syndrome. She's now 21 years old. I couldn't go out without her and if she wants anything, we have to buy that or else... And so the best way for me to stay away from spendring traps as I have no much money is to stay at home and just buy our necessities from nearby stores.
The best way really to stay away from spending traps is to stay at home provided that you do not also buy from those who come to your home to sell many things. Just buy what you need very much or just the basic necessities.