Did somebody send you a birthday gift through a postal but didn't received it?

package - gift package
@jengrin (947)
I just want to know if somebody suppose to receive a package from other country then unfortunately didn't received it. What did you do to get it? I keep in searching for that package but I wasn't able to locate it.
@romel_ece (1290)
I was able to experience that I haven't received the postal gift from my sister.All I did is to follow-up the mail carrier for not receiving the postal package.It took 1 month before I received the package due to the delay transfer from 1 cargo ship to the other.
@jengrin (947)
Do you mind if I ask what carrier is it?
@mschiqui (1284)
You ask the shipper what corier he is using,,,then ask what is the waybill# or the tracking number, he should have it...Try to contact the courier branch in your place and give the waybill or tracking#..You should coordinate with the shipper(the one who sent it to you)ask some information, it will be a help.
@jengrin (947)
actually he just send it thru ordinary royal ail mail but didn't apply for the insurance of the said package so he doesn't have the tracking number. My mom got it her package but I didn't get mine. It was actually two package delivered at the same time...one to my mom in the province and the other one is here in metro manila. sad to say I didn't retrieve mine.