what is YOUR DREAM HOUSE???

house - dream haven
@nengs10 (3189)
Mine is just a simple one. The most important is, I want my haven to have a garden and a backyard where my children could play and have fun. Dream house..what is your preference??
@aretha (2540)
i don't want anything fancy i just want a cute little house that is big enough for a family of 6 and a closed in porch and nice fenced in yard. if i had that i would be happy
I can see my DREAM house near the beach. It's just made of wood and glass.
I want a small spanish-style villa up on a hill with a big garden filled with flowers and a cabana over-looking a lake.
I want a house that's very spacious. I got used to having enough space around me. I want a long driveway. It has to have a really big garden with gazebos and tree house, a pool, a terrace, and must be two storeys high. I want a walk-in closet too!
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,i am already living in my dream house with all facilities which i wanted...I am fond of garden activity,i have both vegetables and flowers .I used to spend 2 hours every evening.
I would like enough room for when my family come to stay so that we don't all have to squash together. I would like a front garden and driveway and a bit more space in the back garden for the kids to play. Ideally I would also like a swimming pool etc etc but there really is no need for me to have all that.