I just got stung by a bee. Please I forgot what to put on it.

I can't take this freaking pain. I have not been bit in years. I forgot how painful this mess was. I can't even go hang my clothes. The bee is still out there. It went up my house coat sleeve. It was able to just bite be. I am feeling like a big baby. This is not joke,this hurts and yes I am crying I need to remember what to put on it.
@sedel1027 (17854)
After you get the stinger out, you can put a cold compress on it and take benedryl to reduce swelling. A home remedy to reduce swelling is making a paste of baking soda and vinegar and applying it to the sting area.
@yanjiaren (9050)
What my mum used to do is wash it well and put iodine on it..she always had this in the cudboard and it helped for the infection..but then we would go straight to doc to get medicine. In Greece we used to have loads of them in the summer..I hope you get better soon..hugz
I wish I had that cupboard a while ago. Thanks so much for the help.
@winky73 (1396)
I know how much that hurts.....hopefully I can help.Try a slice of onion or a paste of bakingsoda and water.Both of those work really well...the other thing you should do is....lok to make sure the stinger is not still stuck in your skin. Get to feeling better soon!!!
Man I had to cry I had not felt this in a long time. Thanks for the help.
@claudia413 (4284)
My mom always put a paste of baking soda and water over the sting. A friend just told me today to tape a penny over the sting for 15 minutes and it takes the pain away. Her doctor told her to do it. It works according to her. I'd sure try it.
@seamonkey (1981)
I have always been told to mix a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply that. It is supposed to help.
@MakDomMom (1474)
First of all make sure that the stinger is not still in your skin. Then you can put ice on it to reduce any swelling and numb the pain. Other thing you can try is to put mud on it.