MY little boy had his jab 2day

My little boy had a injection today and i have to take someone with me to hold him whilst hes having it done, but i feel so helpless when he starts crying. i cant hold him myself because i'm likely to pass out as soon as i see the needle! Does anyone else here have this problem?
@kaazzaam (133)
many women have same problem, wheter it is injection or sending there child to boarding school,thay get too emotional. but they shuld remember that every thing is fare for the welfare of ur child. as the foremost dream of a parent is to make his child a responsible citizen.
many thanks for your response :D
@Connie1013 (1098)
No but I usually focus on the child. I noticed that if I don't get upset that they don't either. My kids don't cry anyways. They want to watch while it happens. Now my husband on the other hand, he leaves the room.
i dont leave the room but i always have to look away
When my babies visits their pediatrician and have their injection i usually encourage them even if it hurts me so much. I have to be strong so that they themselves will be ready for the injections. I am proud to say that my 4 year old daugther is not afraid of injection because she is used to it.
he doesnt seem to be scared of them and normally stops crying after a minute but i just wish i could hold him myself