What is you favorite supercar?

Malaysia
Super cars are the stuff or dreams. The cars which their posters are hung on teenage boys bedroom wall. They are called super because they are super rare, super limited, super expensive, super fast, super exotic, super cool and just super in every way. To me, I love the Pagani Zonda F roadster. There are only 25 in the world. It is a carbon fiber Italian masterpiece designed in Modena. It looks like a jet fighter. The interior is exquisite with wood trims, leather and aluminium. Exterior of full carbon fiber and an AMG 7.3 liter monster of an engine. It is the perfect balance of Italian flare and style with German engineering. Simply breathtaking. Whats your favorite super car? Share it with us.
@nitrodona (419)
my favourite supercar is Ferrari Enzo, great power, rear wheel drive and carbon fiber chassis. I don't love the Lambo (all wheel drive..isn't supercar!!) and all the cars that have great electronic aids, in the Enzo you can disable all the aids (only the abs is always on) and this is the good way for apreciate those cars!!
Yup, I know what you mean. Remove all the extras, keep the basics. Thats a super car! I would have to go with the Ferrari F40 as the best Ferrari because it looks way better than the Enzo. Thanks for the post!
I agree with the Zonda, but for a nice price of 400,000 you will be lucky if you ever touch, let alone SEE one w/ your own eyes. Also remember thatthe AMG power plant is a Mid Engine (better handling and control) and a beefy V12 powerplant. I have a picture uploaded in my picture folder, have a look.