Broken Bones ......

@sarah22 (3981)
How many of us out there have had there bones broken. My daughter broke hers last year and its was very painfull. I have never.
@sweetlady10 (3620)
Fortunately I don't have any broken bone till now. My mother has broken bone in her right hand. It is so painful when you have broken bone. It makes the begining days so hard as you can't do things properly. My brother in law has broken many bones of his own lol. He is not very careful and not sared of anything. Because of this careless behaviour he suffer many times.
@sarah22 (3981)
well, if he has not learnt his leasson by now, he will have plenty of more bones broken before the end of his time
@bluewings (3857)
I had fractured my tibia while playing football.A guy from the opposite team had slide tackled me and I couldn't get out of bed for two long weeks.It was so depressing for me -Not the fractured bone ,but that I had to stay back at home on bed while my friends were still playing football somewhere around.I have all my bones intact now.
@sarah22 (3981)
well, at least you did not get hurt worse than that, two weeks goes by fast.a nice rest
@mzbubblie (3840)
Actually, *knock on wood* I never had any broken bones. But, I could imagine it's not being very pleasant
@sarah22 (3981)
for my daughter it was very painful and she was limited to doing things. she felt left out in somethings. but the fun part was picking the cast, they have so many different ones out there now.