The Worst...................

@wenfri (1188)
I have raised 3 sons Full grown now thank goodness. What is the worst they have ever done I had 2 that were pretty good and one well heaven forbid. He was a true hellion without wheels He started when he could crawl. I got this old wooden play pen from my mom Got my hubby to rig it up so I could flip it upside down and put him in it with his toys. Cruel maybe Safer the child You bet Let me start slow here. AS soon as he could stand he would crawl over the top of the crib. Never knew where I would find him in the am. Scared the heck out of me. Borrowed a crib net from the hospital Yup you got it at least when I put him down I knew was going stay there When he could walk and open the frig door We switched him to real bed. (mistake) LOL Used lunch for hubby and put it in the fridge Chris would get up eat Herb's lunch and chuck the rest in the back of his closet Finally located that nasty smell LOL Then he ate all the baby sitters birth control pills, Yup Dr and emerg. Had a bottle of lemon oil that I couldn't get open for months. Was having an enjoyable soak in the tub Got up there was Christopher with cap off and some gone OMG Back to the hospital again Put his hand through the kitchen window 6 stitches to close it. No he didn't cry a bit Only when I wanted to check it and change the dressing the next day. Shook baby powder all over the living room carpet, couch brothers etc. These are just a few things they I mean he (Chris) got into Social services x 2 to inspect my house, where all my cleaning stuff was Everything ASked if she had kids Was told no Asked if she wanted borrow one LOL I would rent him out cheap Come now I am sure I am not the only one who had a hyper little hellion on their hands LOL Wendy PS I left out the time he climbed up to the top of silo that stores grain I almost freaked that day Was visiting friends Or him playing hide and seek in cornfield that I couldn't see over. I am over 5'10" tall WOW
@all4ucnc (861)
Little bundles of joy aren't they. My son is naturally hyper,he was climbing before he was walking. And now at 5 I'm still waiting for him to learn how to walk, He RUNS everywhere, he cant' hold still, or be quiet. but my little girl, is the exact opposite, you hardly even know she's around. Sounds like he was quite the challenge, maybe he'll get twins just like him..Hehe
@wenfri (1188)
Yes they are little bundles all right Of joy Most of the times LOL So was mine naturally hyper Had him at the speicialist when he was tiny (right weighed 10 pounds) Ouch Slept the 1st nite all night Go figure After that he was awake for 8 hours at a time and had 15 minute power naps Was going crazy Chris didn't walk either Ran everywhere I was the one that was tired not him The other 2 boys were fine Thank heaven's Chris didn't need twins He has son that is just like him You gotta love it But how did you kow twins run in the family. LOL psychic are ya LOL He now has a challenge on his hands wendy
@Caila611 (992)
I have three kids and two of them are into everything! My daughter painted her self with nail polish, She would climb up the dresser by pulling the drawers out and grab the wipes and have them all over the floor during nap time, she climbed up the pantry shelves to reach the twizzlers on the top shelf- let go and landed ont he hard wood floors (knocked her out)! Now (she's 10) she makes concoctions out of my shampoos and lotions. My two year old has put daddy's tooth brush in a jar of vick's vapor rub then rubbed it all in his hair (that stuff does not come out with just one washing!), He ate desitin, Drank shampoo (I caught him before he could get a good swalow), Dumped a whole salt shaker full of salt on the carpet in the living room, dumped an entire box of cheezits on the kitchen floor, I have to keep all the doors to outside locked or he will end up in the road (this has happened before) should i go on??? this is all stuff he's done in the last two weeks!! Heaven help me if my youngest is like the other two!
@wenfri (1188)
Oh goodness Sounds like you are one busy lady. LOL I know I shouldn't laugh but oh I can remember when When my son was all over and into everything Did daddy use the toothbrush after wards ROFL I wish you well and pray your youngest is a perfect Angel No need to go I truly do understand Makes you wanna go pull your hair out, or rent them kids out cheap I wanted to rent mine out H-ll at that point I woulda give em away All the best Good luck wendy