What hobby or hobbies would you love to make your job?

@gleznov (391)
I have several I wouldn't mind turning into a full-time job. I love writing, I love playing music, and I love programming. I think my favorite would be to become a game programmer. I dabble in it from time to time, but due to time constraints, a crappy older computer, and the learning curve involved in all the new 3d stuff, it's tough to really get going! I'd love to hit gaming school and then become an independent game developer. What hobby or hobbies do you love enough that you wish they could become your job?
@Robyn28 (385)
I would write oh wait I type now for money at home I do now I didn't want to work for people anymore. I'm a musican I play the flute I'd love to do that it's only a hobby I have many things I want to do ,but now I hav one thing I wanted to work from home.
@gleznov (391)
That's cool - how do you type for money at home? Is it like data entry? Or something else? Do you make enough to get by on that way? Flute - cool! Playing music is fun, and a nice release.