Who all in mylot has heard of or tried True Lemon/Lime and do you like/dislike?

Ever since I received a free sample of True Lemon in the mail last spring, I've been hooked on it. For those who don't know, True Lemon and True Lime is the actual juice of either that's been dehydrated into powder form that you can use in place of reg. lemon or lime juice in any recipe you can imagine. I like it mainly in my water and tend to drink more when my water is lemony or limey. I use it in both hot and iced tea as well. I'm not big on cooking so basically that's all I use it for. Come on everyone..let us in on how you use True Lemon and True Lime. If you never heard of it, go to www.truelemon.com and click on the 'free sample' link to sign up for yours. It's awesome!!!
@ElicBxn (59666)
Thanks for the website! I've ordered a free sample, but I see they now have added Orange so I know I'm buying some of this stuff this weekend!
They did?!?!? Wow! You know what I'm gonna be doing Fri. after I get paid. lol I'm hooked on the truelemon line of products now. Thanks for updating me on that. Thanks also for responding.
@ElicBxn (59666)
I just wanted to let you know that I've gotten the roomie hooked on this stuff and she's converting co-workers to it too. Still haven't seen the true Orange yet, but I'm looking!
@suspenseful (40330)
I just bought some lemons and limes from Superstore last week and I already have two bottles of lemon and lime juice, but this True Lemon/Lime is something I have been looking for when the lemons and limes are too expensive. It would make it easier to store and since I happen to love lemon meringue pie, and lemon with my crepes plus lemon flavoring in my cake mixes, then it would be something that I will be interested in trying out. I hope the free samples are still available.
The free samples will always be available, I believe. They also have trueorange as well I heard.
I love lemon and I am really glad I stumbled into your discussion. I went to the website and I've sent for the free sample. The website says you can get it in Canada and gave store names, so I am going! Thanks so much!!!
Your very much welcome, seagoddess. It kind of surprises me this discussion didn't get a ton of responses when I first started it. You won't be disappointed with the True products.
No I have never used it and I am a big fan of lemon/lime juices in my drinks and to take the sweetness out of things. I have seen it at the store but a die hard at buying my usual brands. I have tried the powder grapefruit power drink that is low calorie
You should try it then, moss. Who knows, you might never go back to messy liquids. lol I sure won't.
I havent seen nor tasted these stuffs. Maybe we dont have those here in th ePhilippines. Im not sure but I am sure I havent trued them. We do have a local version of lemon or lime here which is called Calamansi. I love it especially when I make juice out of it. Its also evry good for marinating and for dips. It can be used the same manner as we do to limes and lemons. It is also a very good whitening agent for the skin.
If you wanted to try them, you might be able to order it online and have it shipped. Not sure if they ship outside the US or not. Some of the stores I shop at sell fruit from other countries. I'm going to check into it and see if they sell Calamansi. Would like to try one and if I like it, will use it as well. Thanks for responding, hersmart. :-)
@howard96h (11683)
• New York, New York
Never herd of it before. I just requested a sample I would like to try it. Thanks very much for the link.
Your very much welcome, howard. I'm sure you'll like it. I pass out samples to e1 I talk to about it and have yet to hear anyone say they don't like truelemon or lime. Now I hear they have orange as well. Gonna get me some Fri. Thanks for responding, howard.
@Katlady2 (9925)
I have never heard of those. But I just went to the website and put in my order for the free samples. It sounds like it would be good to add to water. I hate drinking plain water, so this might be just what I need. Thanks hon.
Your welcome, Katlady. Added to water, just like your drinking lemonade but w/o the added sugar. Thank you for responding.