Here's a funny question for you all........

under a spell..................................... - hypmotised.........................................
If you could use hypnosis and hypnotise your partner when their mad at you and you're having an arguement and make them act like a duck and quack or something similar....would you? (and maybe even video tape it....lol)
Well, first of all, he never gets mad at me but if he did, then I think your suggestion would be great. It would be so funny to show him a video of himself as a duck. I just can't help imagining the look on his face while he watches. On the other hand, he might not think it is funny and that might make him mad...lol.
@Willowlady (10666)
Actually I would never do that to hubby, maybe censors or sneaky anonymous types. My partner I would want to be better and more of what he is. Something to benefit him and me. Also now and then I could be wrong and so would hope that he could lovingly lead me to understanding. I do not like it when things are done at anothers expense.
That's good, but yes. Anything beats being upset with your partner. Any laughter would be great!
@mdarma (868)
Hey Paradisesuns, this is really funny, quaking away like a duck Ha Ha. I dont't think so, It will be better of then the quacking of the duck. You really must have great sence of humor to tape the incident. Well how would you feel in seeing yourself in the tape... hmmmmmm