LOST TV: The Man From Tallahassee

@loralee (542)
I am so glad to refer to that weird kidney stealin man as 'the man from Tallahassee' as opposed to 'Locke's father'. What an excellent episode! Did anyone really want to see Jack leave the island anyway? And how long has 'the man for T' been on the island? Oh no! More mysteries to boggle the mind. Oh my! This is a mighty big onion. And dear me! Do I got me a real big thing for Locke now.
@Idlewild (6105)
Yes, and how did they get him there--did they just kidnap him off the street somewhere? Probably sincehe's a con man they lured him into a trap with the promise of some money. Ben didn't seem to be trying to stop Locke from his mission, did he? If he wanted to stop Locke, he could have called his men to intercept Locke at the sub. I'll be curious to see what happens next week... the teaser made it look pretty interesting. Someone's gonna bit the dust.
@loralee (542)
I too am crazy curious to know how, when, and why the 'man from T' came to be on the island. I loved that he was tied up though. And mostly I am curious to see Locke struggle with exacting revenge. He is such an kind and considerate soul. But his need to explode things is making me think he could turn diabolical in no time quick. I do think his fear of losing the ability to walk will keep him on the straight. Though seeing Locke a little wicked could be kinda sexy for me. And yes, I have issues. ;)
Ah, we're missing the big picture though. We now know the man from T is "Locke's father", even though he's not. However, if indeed the anomaly knocked out the outside communication; how did they find and get him there? By the bruises on his face it doesn't appear that he's been there long. This would also mean that what he told Locke about Jack's one way trip away from the island wouldn't be true either. We know Ben wanted Locke to blow the sub up which tells me they have contact with the outside and can obtain another sub if needed. So, what is Locke going to do with the con man? Any ideas?
@loralee (542)
Thanks for your comment which brings to my attention to the following: Ben doesn't seem to have total control if he had to get an outsider(Locke) to do his bidding. I want to see more of the power struggle between the others. Is there really some great man that the others speak of who puts people on lists and so on or is he just a myth?