do you think if someone accuses you of something they are doing it?

especially if your not doing it?
@adela56 (183)
because theyre plain oh sooo guilty
i really believe your right too.
and i think your sooooo right. i just needed some input on this question
hi babes...so u now think we r right and ya man is the guilty 1...b4 u do anything just mke sure it is wot it is...and u r he aint just being paranoid..over protective...or he might well be cheeting..but on the other hand he may not?...god this is hard wrk...lol..jdxx:)tread carefully..k...and u will know in ya herats if he really is cheeting girl...lol..
yes i do babe...as that means ya partner may have a guilty conchance..as y else is he accusing you of doing somthing...thats the way it is now days the guilty 1 feels guilty so he blanes you...look in to it not too deep though..lol..jdxx.
a guily conscience he does have and i have said the same thing to him. and it hurts because we have only been married 2 years.
William Shakespeare (wish I could remeber the exact play): "Methinks thou dost protest too much!" meaning, if you are accusing so loudly, you must be doing something wrong yourself.
thats wot i,m trying too say...as if u r accussing then u must be the guilty 1...ah...lol..jdxx.dont know the shakespeare play soz...
i really like that shakespeare saying, yes i wish you could remember the exact play also
could it be to be or not to be...the guilty ex..or guilty as charged..hehe..only kidding...i really dont know the nme of play its been driving me mad 4 a while now..its on tip tongue...and i still dont know nme...haha..lol:)jdxx.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
Psychologists tell us that some people who are doing something they are ashamed of, or that they know as being wrong, will try to cover up their guilt by projecting on to others. One effective way of projecting in this way is to accuse others of doing the thing you are ashamed of. An example of this kind of behaviour can be seen with young boys who, insecure in their own sexuality, will accuse others of homosexual practices to divert attention from themselves blessed be
my point exactly
Its depend on the person who's accusing you, If the person who's accusing you for something is the victim, then he must be getting paranoid.. But when a person who's accusing you is not a victim, we should try to look at the possiblity that maybe he's the guilty and he's just making a way to get rid of it by accusing u.. Not impossible!
it was my significant other. read above
I think it's either he's doing it and he's guilty that's why he accuses you of doing it when you're not OR he's been given an impression (or a reason to believe) that you're doing it. No matter what, I do think it's important to think things over to clear away all confusions and to sort out all accusations.
i have never given him any reason. except i felt too tired some times and then he gets mad and says what he does
it doesnt mean they are absolutly doing what they are accusing you of. You prob. have a specific thing in mind and I dont know what that is, but I'll use cheating as an example. The guy might be accusing you of cheating because he is doing it, or maybe he is trying to find a way out of the relationship and isnt man enough to end it. Or maybe he is just really paranoid, which could turn bad if he really started thinking you were cheating on him.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes most of the time that is the case and I have come across it a few times and the worse once are People who are trying to cause trouble for you at work