What add-ons to mozilla firefox would you recommend?

@ethanmama (1746)
I just noted that firefox has several optional but very cool looking add ons. Did anyone of you Mozilla users try one of those? If so, what would you recommend and why?
You should use what you need. Loading too many unnecessary extensions might possibly slower down your browsers too. For a start, check out a "Top Ten Best Firefox Extensions" list at http://websearch.about.com/od/dailywebsearchtips/qt/dnt0528.htm .
@ethanmama (1746)
Hi, Wizard! Thanks for the link! It was pretty helpful. I'm still deciding on what to put in :).
Thanks for best response. ;-)
@charms88 (7546)
Hi mama, isn't the firefox slowing down your computer? I installed one a few weeks ago but the speed is not as fast as I like it to be.
@ethanmama (1746)
Hi, Charms! I've been using firefox since last year, actually, and I'm okay with it. I found it easier than Explorer. Maybe it's your ISP? We're using cable so I don't find any speed limitations either way. Usually when either firefox or explorer slows down, it's the ISP provider which are encountering some problems.