Paranoid or what?

@mummymo (23707)
You know the feeling you look over discussions from all areas, spot one post a response and when you check back on it you are the only one to respond - or do you? Thing is I have answered quite a lot of posts that end up with only one response and now I am really beginning to worry that people are seeing that I have answered already and are avoiding me! Know this sounds really silly but I am feeling a bit insecure just now and this one is really getting to me! So am i the only one that this is happening to? Am I being paranoid or is there something in it?
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
I´ve never thought about this. You actually got me paranoid now, lol. I just answer the discussion if it interests me, no matter how many responses it gets. If I´m the only one, I just think no one else was interested in the topic or they overlooked the discussion. At least it got the post out of the "no answer" section. I really don´t think anyone is avoiding you. If they were, they wouldn´t have replied to you, would they? Have a nice evening, dear and don´t worry. XXX Dana
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks dana - it all makes sense now - just had a mad moment!! Thanks dana - hope you are having a wonderful Friday and your power is back to normal now!
@sweetsue (759)
What? I'm sorry but I can't get your point, but one thing is certain you are not paranoid my friend. Those were mere coincidences perhaps or it just happened that some of us don't feel like responding to those discussions. But u know quite thru, at first I also feel so insecure over this things here. Imagine, I got no response to my very first post here in my lot. But its just fine, I guess people finds it incredulous or lousy in a way hehe..but I'm taking it lightly.In any case I'll keep myself going here. Keep responding!
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks sue - I guess I am just being paranoid!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Mo Sweet why would anyone on this earth want to avoid you? You are a sweet and lovely Person and if anyone ever hurts you they will have to answer to me and all your other Friends so please do not get paranoid on here and I mean that Love and big Hugs xxxx
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks honey - I'm listening xxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Good as I do not want to loose you to Love and Hugs xxxx
@mummymo (23707)
won't let that happen! xxxx
@jchampany (1131)
No, you are not being paranoid. That happens to me also. Besides, who would really want to avoid you. Your responses are mostly genuine, kind, and uplifting. Don't worry, it's just your hormones. lol
@jchampany (1131)
You know I said no you are not paranoid but I meant that yes, you are worrying about nothing and No you are not being avoided. Sorry.
@mummymo (23707)
thanks honry and yes I get what you were saying... I think lol Thanks for taking the time to reassure me !
Why don't you just enjoy the fact that it will be easier to get a best response, LOL.
@mummymo (23707)
lol - love your unique way of thinking heather!!! x
@mfpsassy (2827)
That's a good point I have a number of BR's that way
Goodness, why would people ignore you just because you posted the first response? Here is an analysis for you. If you are the first to respond, assuming those discussions are not posted by your friends, you have likely got them from "discussions with no responses". After you posted, the discussion will *disappear* from that section. This means that unless you are on the friend list of that poster, or someone happens to search for its tag words hours later, it will *not* be found. So people are not avoiding you - likely, they didn't even see the discussion. If people reply because they are on the friend list, your presence so to speak will affect them not one bit. :P
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks wizzy - guess I'm just being paranoid then!Just worry cos I know I ramble on a bit sometimes! x
;-)
@lucy02 (5017)
Yeah, you're being a little paranoid about it. lol Sometimes I get that way too esp when I start a discussion and no one answers.
@mummymo (23707)
will look out for your discussions so that doesn't happen! x
@Lakota12 (42681)
got to think of the time zones here and when the people get to get on the puter . I go sometimes to the ones that have no responce and look at them if I like topic I respond and I have been slow this week it has been a terrible week for me getting to the puter
@mummymo (23707)
you've had a lot to cope with honey - remember we are all praying for you, your mum and family!
No worries, you're not the only one! Kepp posting. I've read a lot of your post and love em!
@mummymo (23707)
oh that is so sweet java bean - thank you! xx
@raydene (9874)
Bless yer heart you sweet woman...Everybody loves you and noone would avoid you.I for one value you highly.I've been having a strange time Wed.and today th. so don't judge by me.You're the best! R
@mummymo (23707)
I love you honey! Thanks for always being there for me! Hope everyting is ok - let me know if you need anything- or have any more dreams - or is it a different strange? big hugs x
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
sometimes but i just think that maybe they dont understand the question thats why im the only one responding it lol.
@mummymo (23707)
Good attitude vanities!
I dont really care. I respond, and usually dont look back. I know some people do look back. But truly I dont usually look back. And if I do its rare and usually a discussion where I was at least on page number 2. Dont worry about it. Who cares if you are the only to respond? Its all good.
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks monkeywriter .... was about to comment on your response but if you don't look back I am just wasting my time aren't I? or am I ? lol x
@weemam (13377)
you are to nice not to respond , And go on tell the truth you will talk to them until they do , PMSL , you are a bit like me ( you sure we are not related lol) xx
@mummymo (23707)
we must communicat telepathically across the road! lol Did you warn hubby I am working next week? maybe better not - he might not come in lol xxxxxx
• Portugal
I guess not. It happens to discussions that are difficult to give a response. It happened to me and to almost everyone. Don't get paranoid with it. It just happens.
@mummymo (23707)
That's reassuring - thanks roger!
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh I do not worry about if I am the only one that response to a discussion at least I know that discussion has been answered for my friend or member and therefore will not be put down as an unresolved discussion for them.
@mummymo (23707)
Good way of looking at it Kathy!
@Calais (10900)
Your not the only one, dont be paranoid, at least you've answered and you get paid for that. Dont worry.
@mummymo (23707)
Calais it is so good to know I am paranoid and not just a jinx!!!!!!!
@greengal (4286)
LOL you aren't the only one mo, so don't worry at all. There have been many times when I've been the "thread killer" where responses stop coming altogether after mine..lol I think I jinx some discussions..hehe Hope I don't on this one. Also when respond to nes user discussions, not many people see it after you so that could be a reason, it's common.
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks gg - good to know that, we thread killes ( love that expression) should stick together!x
@wolfie34 (26792)
Hey my friend! If people can't be bothered with you, then they ain't worth knowing. I know you and I am privelidged and I see you as a good friend. If someone doesn't like me then it's there problem. If I want to respond to a discussion and it's not acknowledged, then so what, I've got four penneth across, I've made my point, if they are not interested, their loss. I am my own worst enemy for being paranoid and I quickly pick up vibes about people. Put me in a room with one person for five minutes in that time I can tell you what kind of person they are and whether they like me or not or vice versa. I can smell danger and I can sense hostility. Paranoia is not always NEGATIVE. So don't worry my friend x
@mummymo (23707)
Thank you my darling wolfie, as usual you can make me feel better so easily! Thanks for making me look at things in a different way! x
@mfpsassy (2827)
Oh but we love your ramblings. Don't worry about it I have resonded to lots of discusssions that I was the only one. Keep checking them sometimes it takes awhile to get an answer back and sometimes those people just haven't been back
@mummymo (23707)
Thank you Marie! So glad I am not alone!
@vaivhav (355)
Well, the same thing has happened to me a lot of times. It kind of gets to me thats my response wasn't as good as it should have been. But thinking that people are avoiding you is something stupid, you don't need to be so paranoid about this, i guess its a common phenomenon in mylot.
@mummymo (23707)
Thanks for the reassurance vaivhav - just happens quite a lot and worries me a bit!