How to get referrals at mylot?

@nishdan01 (3055)
Singapore
I tried to refer my friends to mylot .No one joined.Why?
I don't think that people actually believe that My Lot pays and it can be this much fun! Well you know what it is there loss not ours!
Yeah, I think that is the reason why to, I tried a few times to get some people but noone will join.
@moneymind (10524)
i thought i was the only one here with out a referal, but at least to you, you have some friends you have already invited. may be they did not register under your referal link. greetings. : )
@prasanta (1947)
You call your friends and relatives and other acquaintances. However, my experience is very bad. I do not know why, I have got only one person in two months. I have approached more than 165 persons.
@prasanta (1947)