Coffee vs Green Tea

@Kowgirl (3490)
I just read that coffee has 4 times more antioxidants than Green tea. Since I'm a coffee driner this was good news for me. It also states that coffee may be a booster of brain cells. And coffee is not a bean, it is made from the pit of a cherry! Have you read anything about this?
@chiyosan (30198)
well i have heard about this too but mostly in nescafe commercials. hehe i think it can be proven, but i suggest not to indulge too much on it still because it is still addictive.
@Kowgirl (3490)
Everything is addictive if you let it be. My son thinks he cant live without tea. I myself preferr coffee and I drink it all day. Thanks for the reply.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Made from a cherry pit? I have never heard that one so now I am wondering if the rest of the info is true. Which I would love for it to be true, I love coffee.. Where did you read this?
Coffee is my reason to get up some mornings...well, maybe not, but it is very important to me! I mostly drink it in the mornings, but also drink it in the evenings on weekends. I love it ! It goes well with everything for me. Yes, it is addicting and I've been a coffee drinker all my life.
@femimi (872)
I think coffee is good for our body, as long that we are not too much to consume it (Well, I think every thing is bad if too over, don't u think?) I, myself always drink coffe in the 9am and 4pm. If I don't do that my head will be dizzy. But I prevent myself not drink to much because I've my own experience, once I drink coffee 4 or 5 times a day, my body feel not well, after that I decide I only can drink 3 times a day, because I drink heavy black coffee, not the lighter one with cream or milk (for me that is not coffee) ;))
@Bell88 (370)
Really? I guess that is great news as i'm a coffee drinker too.