What's your ideal kitchen

@Myrrdin (3601)
Ok I am still on this cooking thing apparently. If you had unlimited funds to build your ideal kitchen what would it be like? Personally I would love all stainless steel counters and appliances, two oven (one on top of the other a la Brady Bunch kitchen) large gas stovetop and LOTS and LOTS of counterspace. Naturally every kitchen appliance known to man as well LOL.
If I could finish my kitchen it would be to update to include that stainless steel refrigerator, I already have the stainless steel range and oven with granite countertops. I would also like something to organize my spices better, I have so many I am up to 4 cabinets to contain them all.
ohhh i have dreamed of thisd moment,,lol..ok its like the hugest place in the house lol..and in the far side there is an island..and above that there is a place that holds pots and pans..u know the one lol! then my frigerator is one of those 2 full doors..that has glass on the doors so u can see whats inside,,then over a ways,,ther is a beautiful arched brick wall above the fire area..for cooking things like an open flame..and then the stainless steel oven and dishwasher,,garbage disposal..golden faucet with huge double sinks..and off the side and indoor outdoor breakfast room..with glass slding windows..and sunroof..omg,.i want one nowwww!! lol!
@wenfri (1188)
Ooooh open the fireplace opens into the nest room Would be neato I can send my hubby right over LOL Then while he is doing your kitchen I can hire someone to do mine. LOL He will never do what I want done. Like he spends all his time in there LOL I need a raised counter I hate having to bend over to do dishes or work at the counter Have to open the bottom cupboard to prop one foot To ease the tension in my back Wendy
lol! well send him on over..anything that he would do would make a majpr improvement on my kitchen lol..and then you just let me know when your is done lol..and thanks for the compliment.. i liked yours as well:)