Second Life

Romania
Have you heard about Second Life- virtual life? I just visit the site , have no time so I did not do the quest, but I'll try tomorrow. Is somebody from mylot a member of this community,to share his experience there, does it worth it?, or not to be involve in this kind of games. A big jurnalist here in Romania talk about this online world called Second Life and I was curios about it. Can anyone told something about Second Life
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I would also like to add that it is in fact a fully functioning, self sustaining economy in there. there is a currencey exchange market, stock market and a mutlimillion dollar virtual land market. the real estate seems to be where the high dollars are made...people litterealy make hundreds of thousands of dollars dealing in virtual land.
@Myrrdin (3601)
I was a member of Second Life for a while. I rather enjoyed it, but got to busy to keep it up. I will probably rejoin and start anew again soon. It is not really a game exactly it is more like an elaborate 3d chat room. The world is user built, so everything there was created by someone within the system. There is an entire economy in this world and it is thriving.
@sarah22 (3981)
no but ill go and have a look, sounds interesting
I think really is but you need to have time to work and there too