just curious

when you were a kid what did you want to be and why and did you become what you wanted???
@disvachic (10123)
i always wanted to be a registered nurse because i wanted to work in the hospital and help others. no i did not become a nurse, im a residential specialist i work with mentally challenged adults
that's what i want to do work with mentally challenged adults or kids. did you have to go to school for this?
thank you for your response! do you like working with mentally challenged people? i think that it is a great thing for a person to do!
@disvachic (10123)
yes, i really love it. im hoping to open my own group home in the future.
@sweetcakes (3506)
when i was a kid i wanted to become a nurse but that's not what i'm doing.
why didn't you become a nurse if you don't mind my asking? what do you do now? do you enjoy your current job?
@paule4129 (968)
its funny i wanted to be a dancer and ended up in the service and then a truck driver and mechanic i still make everyones day when igo out dancin im really good but now im to old and not as limber/ i got teaased alot about it when i was young guess i got intimidated
i used to be a good dancer but after i had my children i did not lose all of the weight so i can't really bend like i used to!!
I wanted to become a doctor... so I could make lots of money and mommy dearest would be happy and proud of me.. I'm still a student but meh... I'm very likely not going into med, it just doesn't interest me and its a very competitive major..
@spoiled311 (5502)
i had a lot of far-fetched, even eccentric dreams when i was a kid...i'm a computer engineer now and i don't have regrets...
@alchemistrx (2577)
When I was a kid, I always dreamed to become a ballet dancer, but unfortunately didn't become one because my parents were the ones influential to put me up in the medical field.