What type of weather do you like the best

What is your favorite type of weather, sunny, stormy, rainy, cold, snowy? I love snow but also love the sun..so I love sunny winter days when the snow is freshly fallen and the sun rays are dancing upon it.+
@mssnow (9493)
I like sunny days best. Makes me happy to see the sun. I get depressed on cloudy or cold days. I hate the cold.Which is weird since I live in cold and rainy Oregon. I'm depressed most of the year. i really want to move but that costs money. So, I'm stuck .
I really love all weather but my love for white snow..so beautiful ..makes me have a difficulty choosing one. I am glad you love the sun..It is so beautiful.
@mssnow (9493)
LOL So you love the white snow eh?? Thanks I love you too lol J/K. (PS) my nick name is snow as in snow white lol
Yes..white snow...Love can be seen in so many ways..so I do love all people ..in the way we are taught to as Christians..so yes..love then you too;)+
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
I don't like cold, rainy or stormy weather. Here in Uruguay we have no snowy weather, so I can't say if I like it or not. I think I would like just a few days of snow in the year, but not too many. I like sunny weather, but not a very hot climate. This time of the year here in the Southern Hemisphere I think it's the best.
I know when I was in Portugal I dont recall it snowing ..although I am sure it does.. I did miss the snow when I lived in Texas ..so I think it must be one of my favorite types of weather ..that which brings the pure white blankets from Heaven.+
@Melody1 (968)
I love the weather during the spring time.This is the time when harsh winter mellows down and sun rays envelope us with its warmth.The earth fills with colourful landscape.Vibrant flowers swaying with the breeze,butterflies hovering on the flowers for nectar,the heady fragrance of roses,jasmine,etc,fills our minds and the cheerful birds return from the southern sky making the whole re-union complete.
I agree..Spring has a beauty all it's own with the birds and birdlings and the trees and fresh new grass..There is such a panorama of beauty in the springtime..We can't help but admire the artistry of the Creator..can we?+
I like sunny days the best, when it is warm enough to not need a coat and you don't need to worry about rainmacs etc. In the middle of winter I like to see some snow. It is so relaxing watching the snow fall, it seems to make me feel really good.
Yes there is something peaceful about the snow falling. and the quiet crisp smell in the air when it snows. Sunny days are best for me too..+
@drakan291 (817)
I hate the snow, the cold and the rain. I love warm, sunny weather with no breeze. The kind of weather that is warm enough so that you want to go for a swim to cool off.
You can still swim in the winter..if you have an indoor pool;) Warm sunny days are nice too..but since I like snow..I have to settle for cold sunny days;)
i prefer sunny weather.. because i like seeing sunshine in the morning.. but in some cases i also like snowy.. i like snow very much but i don't like to be catch by cold..
sunny weather is great weather:) I love it too..It invigorates our whole being:)+
@sandie61 (2359)
I like it warm and sunny. but not to hot and not to cold. it`s nice to open the windows on those days and let the fresh air in.
ah Yes we need our fresh air..no furnace on .. just fresh air and no inhalers.....Feels good to have one's lungs fill up with air.:)+
@sechsey (1836)
I dont like too much of all you have mentiones. just reasonably sunny, windy when stormy and cool not cold.:) I havent experienced snow so dont know about that:)
In other words you like the weather ..just right.. I do too..but my love for snow means I have to accept the cold weather..brrr. :)+
@Lavera1 (897)
I enjoy the spring best, Little, with a little rain sometimes to bring the freshness to the air and the clean streets and sidewalks. And the beautiful flowers and the blossoms on the fruit trees.
Oh yes the beauty of spring time..little kittens showing up at the door and tiny chicks and birds hatching in the nests..and the beautiful sounds..Isnt that right?+
I love sunny warm weather, when the flowers are in bloom and the trees are covered in leaves...the sun just seems to energize me...SS
Amen to that .. Flowers, trees and all creation carry their own melody..which serves to lift my thoughts to Heaven;)+