Did he think No One would notice 23 years later?

@ljcapps (1926)
Okay, i came across this article that stated carlos mencia was stealing jokes from bill cosby. Now first let me tell you, i'm not a carlos mencia fan. he's a jerk. i do however enjoy bill cosby. He's funny and he's clean with it. It's something i can listen to around my kid and not worry. But i thought, surely not. surely no one is stupid enough to steal jokes from bill cosby. He's the man when it came to stand up comedy. and i saw this, and it made me mad. So tell me what you think, here's the clip. you think he did it? should he be punished for it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCixAktGPlg
Well, I think that it is very similar - yeah - but life is about imitation. Bill Cosby is awesome and very funny, but I'm sure someone else out there said the same thing Cosby did, 20 years earlier...Mencia didn't copy it word for word, he changed it and made it his own... That is what happens.
@ljcapps (1926)
Yeah, I just think it's a little too similiar to him have made it up all on his own. I think he's just trying to be more funny by copying cosby. LOL did i mention i don't like mencia to begin with? maybe that's part of it...