What will you, take?????

@laltu86 (1253)
Suppose one day you wake up and you are demanded to leave your house with any 3 things which you think is most important to you, what will be the thee things that you will carry with you ?
@samrat16 (2442)
Hehehe Are you trying to scare me??? Well if this kind of thing happends I will prefer taking my wife First choice, no doubt, I won't be able to live without her . Second choice would be my wealth that is hard cash , bank accounts and fixed deposits receipt ( certificate ). Third choice would be my car , no doubt I love my car , Escpecially this one as I have earned it through my money .
The 3 most important things I won't leave behind is: 1--My clothes 2--My medicine 3--My films
@stacyv81 (5904)
my two kids, and my computer.
@laltu86 (1253)
thanks for the quick response, yes those were the 2 most importantthings in your life thats for sure , but what about your partner?
@stacyv81 (5904)
He'd probably be at work, so I dont think I'd have that to worry about/
@stacyv81 (5904)
No, I mean he is with me often, but well, I guess I should've said him, too. But when I think about sleeping, I just think about him being at work, that's all. He is here with us all the time, when he isnt working. Ok, so change that, my guy and my two kids.
@jenskids (99)
Well lets see if your family is always going with me the three thing that I would take are my photo's and a gift my son made me last mothers day and my computor lol.I have become addicted to the internet.But if I could'nt take my kids they would be the three things I would take and thank god I only have three.
This is a really good question. I would take a really big purse with my panties in it,birth certificate,bank stuff. Second would be my computer attached to the printer to count as one item. LOL The last would be a bandage for my hand. If this were ever to happen to me? I would take my fist and punch the heck out of the person. I would need to bandage my hand. I did not say my daughter for one reason. She is 12,and would already be out the door with her bag of clothes.
@ailegal (49)
Well thats a very intelligent question you've asked. Preferences varies from person and upon their outlooks. I'll take my Mobile Phone, My spectacles and my Bank Card. Without my phone I'll be stuck in a place and could not contact with all my friends and associates. My eye sight is very bad. So without my glasses I'll almost be a blind man. Next in respect of my Bank Card. It'll be my source of finance, wherever I would go. To me these three things are very important for leaving the house under any situation.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Hi laltu86! I would take my cat, my journal, and the last meal I cooked. The cat is for company, my journal is for my memories, and my last meal is for my last meal. Are we talking Armageddon here? I would need the cat to calm me down in the case of Armageddon, because I heard petting pets can calm your blood-pressure down. If I am calmer, maybe I could recount my memories. After all that, you can bet I will be hungry, so I'd probably have about 5 tupperware containers of food stuffed in my hobo gucci bag. lol I think the food, the journal, and the cat would all help me stay in the right mind, if there is such a thing. What would you carry? The cat could live in my hobo gucci bag like on Legally Blonde. lol It would be a different story if I got evicted suddenly, because I would obviously need money, paperwork, and the clothes on my back. I don't think I could move into an apartment or house if I was naked with no identification nor money.
I think I would take my two girls and the goldfish as my three things. Nothing else is more important than things that are living and breathing. If you are talking about material possessions it would probably be my daughters teddies to give them some comfort and my bag which contains my mobile and purse which are both pretty important to me.
Blue, Reggie, and Psycho. If I could only take three things, I'd have to make sure I could bring my babies. If they were a given and I could only take objects that aren't alive then I would grab: 1) My cell phone - I need to text. 2) My comp - I gotta write and pena nd paper just don't work for me anymore. 3) My 'Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' Book - That way I'd always be entertained and inspired.