Reporting abuse online

Is there a site a person can go to ,to report abuse.My cousins are drunk,seriously.And they have two girls,one12 and one 2 yrs. well,they fight alot, and badly.Last night they got in to it so badly that the oldest came running through the woods to my house and refused to go home, her mom called and called telling her to go home, the child told her no ,no more! and then the mom must have threaten her with the law cause she said"go ahead and call them ,and I will tell everything!" and then the mom told her fine stay there but house work will be waiting on you tomorrow.That child has to take care of her baby sister,and clean the entire house or else she gets into big trouble.Her mom will tell her dad and her dad lays into her over it.She loves her daddy, cause he does try to take care of her but her mom drinks and pops prescription drugs like candy.Her oldest sister is the same way, so she feels she has no one.I toold her to talk to a teacher or guidance counsiler and she said no, cause then kids at school would find out somehow and make fun of her.I am afraid for the kids.The mom last night repeatedly punched the dad in the face and then she tried to get in the car with him and he kept shutting the door on her head.It all happened cause the child told her dad the mom had been drinking all evening long. the dad has been beat up alot by the woman,he only started hitting her back recently.The cops has been called alot up there,but nothing happens.And the social workers has came to thier home and nothing happens cause the house is clean,and food in the cubbord and fridge.How can someone help this family.I don't want to call in cause of them finding out who has called,they seem to tell everything around here even when you say not to give your name.And if I could got toa site to get them help I can sign in as someone helperlady or something.Cause if I get caught spilling the beans ,they will burn my house down,they are that type of family.Crazy!Help!!!!!!!Please!
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Okay, after my first post I did a bit more research. Some states and counties do have ways of reporting child abuse online, but not all do. If you would give me an idea of where you are (at least what state your are in) I'll do some more research and see if I can find you a site. I sent a friend request, so you can send me a message with the info if you'd rather. If we can't find an online way to do it, I really do hope you call the number I posted earlier. These children seriously need your help.
I live in Eastern Kentucky ,by the way thanks for the help.
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I got a Kentucky number, but I can't seem to find anything to report online in Kentucky. Child Protection Hot Line at (800) 752-6200. By the way, I'm from Kentucky actually, I grew up close to Bowling Green, though I live in Michigan now. If I were you, I would call one of those hotlines, tell them that you fear for your life and home reporting this abuse, and find out what the options are for reporting without the person finding out. I really hope there poor children get some help here, and I think it's wonderful that you want to report this.
@Lindalinda (4116)
You have to call Child Protective Services. I don't know if there is an online service. But in any case, Child Protective Services will not reveal who called them. You seem to be a caring human being so please do this and mention that the house is clean and there is food in the cupboards but describe the other things that are going on. You may save a child's life.
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
If you are afraid to call local police, then call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453). They can not only give you a lot of information about child abuse, they can actually walk you through reporting it in the way that will be safest for both you and the children involved. They will have the numbers to report child abuse in your state, and they can even be on the call with you when you make the report. I very strongly recommend that you report this as soon as possible. I don't know of any way to do so online, though I wish there were. If you don't do something, the life of a child could be in danger. Take it from someone who has been that child and didn't have anyone to help: if you don't do it, it's possible no one else will either. If you just call the hotline, I'm sure they'll be able to find out a way to report it that won't be dangerous to you. They're the experts on this sort of thing, and I know a lot of people who have been helped in this manner.