Have you met a nut case internet dating?

@AdamMax (260)
Have you ever met someone on the internet to only find out when you meet them in person how nuts they really are. I know I have, stalkers, split personalities,..the whole works.
I haven't met any nut case yet, cause I am not looking for one. But I am a nut case. I betcha they will run away from me when they know me. ^_^ I talk to imaginary friend.
@AdamMax (260)
Love your Avatar! Looks like my uncle!
lol. really? My imaginary friend look like that picture too. ^__^
@kgwat70 (13396)
No, I have not met any nut cases as of yet when I was dating people from the internet. At least not yet anyways and hope that I never do. I have only dated two people from the internet and both were really nice people. The second one had some issues but not enough to call a nut case. I am still willing to take a chance on meeting someone off the net but will be more careful who I meet.
@Anakata2007 (1787)
I'v only met pretty normal guys online. This was years ago. I'm married now (not to a man I met online) but I did ALMOST meet one guy in person from an online site, but my friend is a lawyer and said his name sounded familiar, she looked him up and saw that he had two convictions, one for spousal abuse and another for stalking a woman after his divorce. So rather than give him a chance, I just decided not to bother meeting him.
@kurtbiewald (2628)
probably I'm really in love with her too life is boring, I'm up for a little excitement I'm crazy too
One time, I met someone who was a little out there but it seems I have met stranger people other places such as clubs. I met my last husband on the internet. Of course it did not last but that really had nothiing to do with him being a nutecase (at least not certifiable). I think you basically find the same amount of psychotic people on the internet as you do in public. So it's rare but happens.
I have met a few, but none that have been really bad. I had one that was prepared to take over my life by movng in with me. Needless to say we are not seeing each other any more...lol. It is hard to sort out the bad apples with just the aid of messaging, or even a few phone calls. Relationships still have to be handles the old fashioned way I think.