What is the largest expense that you deduct from your salary?

Mine would be my monthly house rent. It is a quarter of my salary.
Oh my! Mine is my mortgage. Sadly enough in the area where I live it seems you practically have to thrust yourself into poverty to have a decent place to live for your family. MY mortage is at least 1/3 of my monthly expenses with groceries being next as I have 3 teenagers.
@aprilsong (1886)
i have a very small house,and i don't need to rent it,so most of my salary is gone to foods and expenses on my kid
definitly rent and utilities (I room so both together) $500/month but still cheaper than most places
@yanstill (1491)
ah, i think i made a mistake,sorry for my english.i take most of my money for books.
@kaperkitty (1097)
mine is my rent right now but i am in the process of buying a home and my morgage is actually cheaper cheryl
@kurtbiewald (2628)
add em all up unless they total more than $7K , ignore them and take the exemption or whatever instead rent as 1/4 of salary is normal I think
@vin_kmr (227)
You are lucky that you are paying your quarter salary, I am paying my half salary, it is too expensive for me and i am not getting any other house for rent, for less price,
@yanstill (1491)
mine?maybe is mylot,but that still take a long time for me to make it work