Me and My Boss!!!

"ME and MY BOSS" When I Take a long time to finish, I am slow, When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough When I don't do it, I am lazy, When my boss does not do it, he is busy, When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart, When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative, When I please my boss, I am apple polishing, When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating, When I make a mistake, I' am an idiot. When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human. When I am out of the office, I am wondering around. When my boss is out of the office, he's on business. When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick. When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill. When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked When I do good, my boss never remembers, When I do wrong, he never forgets
@anup12 (4182)
Wonderful a very pleasant one really.That's a nice one prepared by you.I hope all bosses reads it.
Thanks..Hope all bosses will read this.
@sherinek (3323)
Hay, thats wonderful. Mind if i copy and send to my boss and my friends? Thanks for sharing this.
I dont mind if u copy and send to ur friends and please send that parttiucularly to ur bosss so that he may realise who he is and who u are and whats the difference between both of u..aldbest!!!
That was very funny but it was indeed very true. There is a big difference when the boss does the wrong. Anyway he is the boss. I am glad that now I have no boss but myself. I had worked as a Telephone receptionist for 9 years but I left the company and put up my own business. I had been happier then.