Happy thoughts for Friday March 23rd

happy thoughts - smile its friday
Here are your happy thoughts for today:• Spanish moss • a burst of energy • the backseat of a stretch limousine • a softly rainy spring day • extra batteries when you need them
BTW, the date March 23 rings some bells inside my head. Is it Equinox? I think March 23 and September 23 are equinoxes. My happy thoughts are having Chinese food with friends, a cone of any falvoured ice-cream, jumping into the cold water of swimming pool, atlast God giving you something you wanted
this year spring started march 20th at 8pm but the first full day of spring is march 21 and that is when the equinox. you were very close
@ElicBxn (60895)
Thanks for the reminder - had to send an ecard to a friend, its her birthday!
LOL how could you send me a ecard for my birthday you dont know my email LOL LOL .. sorry couldnt help it.. im joking
@jennybianca (12914)
These are real nice thoights, thank you. How about adding laying on a beautiful beach drinking champagne & eating roast chicken & sald. With my husband of course.
@Willowlady (10666)
More positive results at another writing site My Ozzie cat was on my lap this morning in all his fuzziness Cake left over from the birthday last nite Memory of the Chinese meal we had Yogurt covered pretzels with mint. Slept really well. These positive affirmations are very helpful to me and I hope you do these fairly regularly. ++
@rainbow (6763)
reading with my kids, in a warm lounge with the rain trickling down the window