I want to make a homemade pizza!

pizza - homemade pizza
@jengrin (947)
I like pizza. Is there anyone here know how to make it and can help me how to do it?
I love pizza too. I used to make a homemade pizza with the use of a loaf bread. Let me tell you how. Get a loaf of bread, pizza sauce, quick melt cheeze and the toppings you want. First spread the pizza sauce then the cheeze and toppings. Place it in the oven toaster for 5 minutes and presto! a homemade pizza! mmmmm... delicious... try it!
@jengrin (947)
hey thank you for giving such idea on how to make homemade pizza. I might try that some of these days! But I wish I can buy the same dough bread that is used in the restaurant. The circle shape.
U can find those in a supermarket.
@raredog (743)
Try to make an original flavor so that everyone who taste your pizza will remember you. Like a kare-kare flavor with garnish of freshly cooked bagoong with lots of bawang for example.
@jengrin (947)
I think that's a good idea but i don't like kare-kare...how about adobo flavor? I like to make pizza with a lot of cheese. Do you know where I can buy a ready made pizza bread?
@romel_ece (1290)
I also like pizza.Especially the cheesy volcano flavor.I would definitely like to know how to make a homemade pizza. I feel hungry right now.LOL
@kelly60 (4548)
Some of the stores near me sell balls of the frozen pizza dough so that you can make your crust. I don't know what might be available near you though. If you can't find a grocery store near you that sells it, maybe a local pizza shop might sell you. You could also use frozen bread dough for your crusts. I have also included a recipe for whole wheat pizza dough in case you want to try making your own. Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Makes 2 pizzas 2 teaspoons dried yeast 1 1/2 cups warm water (100-115F) 2 tablespoons honey 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon wheat gluten 2 teaspoons salt 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons sesame seeds Pour the yeast in the water in a small bowl and stir in the honey. Pour the yeast mixture into a large bowl and dissolve the yeast. Let it stand for a few minutes and then stir it with a spoon so it is well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of the flour, cover the bowl and let it stand for 30 minutes. The mixture will be very soupy. Mix 2 cups of the remaining flour in a bowl with the wheat gluten and salt. Add it to the yeast mixture with the olive oil and sesame seeds, and mix with your hands or mixer until the dough moves away from the sides of the bowl and a ball forms. If the dough is too sticky, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour a little at a time. Transfer the dough to a work surface and knead it for about 5 minutes. Place it in a bowl, cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rise at least 2 hours or until it is doubled in size. You can use the dough to make the two pizzas indicated, or use it for a loaf of bread or make small dinner rolls from it. Makes enough dough for 2 pizzas
@jengrin (947)
Wow thanks a lot for your help. I'm now very excited to make my own pizza. I think I saw ready to cook pizza dough in the grocery few days ago. I'll check it out and might make my own pizza toppings. I'll be happy if you can also share your own recipe of a delicious toppings of your own.
@Ritchelle (3797)
lemon square came up with little pizza doughs. better yet take a day old salt bread or pandesal. pizza is basically bread with tomato sauce or ketchup so just get a hold of these plus the humble hotdog since it is cheaper than pepperoni. grab pineapple chunks and shred some cheddar cheese. tada!
@raveena (1356)
I used to eat pizza from outside earlier but by the time it reached home it was not that good so I thought of making it at home. I use onions, mushrroms, chicken shredded pices, tomoto slices and mix them in the food processor. After that I applu butter on top of the readymade pizza crust. Add tomoto and chili sauce. apply the mixture made in the food processor, top it with tomato pieces add shredded cheese on top and bake it in my microwave. My hubby who used to never like pizza also relishes it nowdays
@mschiqui (1284)
me, i dont have any idea...perhaps you could look for it in a recipe book.