Anyone else frustrated with the past few days here?

Every time I log on to start using MyLot I end up getting the "we're down for repairs" message!!!!! My numbers haven't budged for 2 days! Frustrating indeed!
FINALLY someone else who is aware of the myLot issues. Yes, for the past 3 days it has been horrible on here, not to mention the repair message but the runtime errors and not being to respond to discussions or start any .. not to mention the slowness in people posting discussions or responding to ones that already started. I tried to write to myLot but could not do that, have you notified them as of yet?
Thanks for the Best Response -»(¯`v´¯)-»
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Yes I have experienced many of the same problems as everyone else has. I could see discussions and couldn't open them to respond to. I was unable to start discussions this week and at times unable to respond or when I did my response posted twice or just seemed to take for ever to go through. I have had that same message appear on my screen several times "were down for repairs" then when it comes back their is a new problem to sort through. I do have to wonder if the site is growing faster than the website can keep up. Not sure as I don't know much about technical computer stuff. Also wonder if like many other sites when their are more people on it makes them run slower. This is all just thoughts as I really have no idea what causes system errors or glitches or why some experience problems while others have none. Nice to know that I'm not alone in all of this. :)
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
Yes, I have noticed they have some problems there. I guess it's because the population is growing. Hopefully they will improve it soon. It happened many times to me this week, I hope it will not happen today. I have to type very fast to reach my payment this month lol!
I have been having a few problems since last week. The first was when I couldn't accept new friends. After that was resolved I couldn't open discussions to respond to and yet I could see that the discussions had received responses. When that was resolved and after I typed up my responses, they wouldn't go through and I was getting a time out error. Having said all that, I have to commend myLot on their speedy response to my messages. Even as they were busy upgrading the site, they took the time to reapond in an efficient and timely manner. Hope everything gets sorted for you.
I didn't have this problem. In the past few days I was very busy but I entered mylot a few times to check on my discussions and if I had the time to respond to my friend discussions. Today I see that my rating went up I have 10 stars. I'm very happy. I didn't have any problems from a long time with mylot. Take care, my friend. ScarFace.
@Debs_place (10551)
No, i have not had a problem, but then I only jump in for a bit before work and then a bit after. I think prime time here is when I am at work.
@easy888 (10406)
NOt only you ,most of the members are experiencing some sort of login problems, for me, I sometimes cannot post or reply and even start a discussion, I will be redircted to an error message,sometimes ,it will be fine in ten minutes or so, but sometimes,it will take longer.
@tonyxxx (693)
No I have not been having any such problem and even my account also got updated.Though the site is running a little bit slower but that may me due to my own connection.But I have not received any such message as "we're down for repairs" etc.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I haven't had any problems. I have only been on here, early in the morning and late at night. Wonder what is going on.
@Suze05 (481)
I haven't had that happen yet. Haven't had any problems logging in so far, but i just joined the day before yesterday so maybe I just haven't logged in at the times it was happening. :O)
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
I think by having more then 81,000 people, its very difficult to maintain a huge database. I really have the same problem but I don't blame them. Being a community or family we should help them here by giving some suggestions. I believe that we should tolerate, but I don't recommend you be so. It's open forum and you have right to criticise. Wish to have a good action from mylot and wish you good luck.