Funny joke I read and wanted to share with all of you:)

Three men: a project manager, a software engineer, and a hardware engineer are helping out on a project. About midweek they decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant you each one wish."The hardware engineer went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas. The software engineer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean. Last, but not least, it was the project manager's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie."I want them both back after lunch" replied the project manager. Reply With Quote
@Willowlady (10666)
Not sure what Reply with quote is? This is pretty funny when they should have had the project manager go first. Would have paid off better I would bet. Thanks for sharing this one. I think about this even yet.
LOL What I can't understand is why the project manager would wish that when he could have so many other options. Like the project being finished even. But it is still funny!
@raveena (1357)
I have read this one earlier. Still it is very funny on reading it again. 2 cows in a field. 1 cow says 'Hv U hrd about ths mad cow disease?' T oTr thinks & replies 'Yep but it doesn't affect us rabbits.'
I've heard that one too. It's funny too.
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
Yes'it's funny,i've heard this in so mauy version.