Heroes in a Half-shell

@ArsonCuff (3121)
Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle did or do you identify most with? (by the way they're making a new Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle movie for theatres, a CGI animated film though)
@HomerBundy (1327)
i was a Donatello (sp?) fan...his bo staffs were pretty cool...
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Did you identify with his super genius status from the cartoons..always inventing stuff? Don was my brother's favorite as well..merely due to the bo staffs though and thinking the were cool... My fav Leo with the swords kind of sucked because he couldn't like chop heads off or anything since it was geared towards kids...ha ha
i guess i did...i was always taking apart my toys and making new ones out of them...never really thought too much about it...man, now i want the dvds...
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I chewed on my toys real bad...ha ha Ninja turtles weren't as fun as he-man in that department though and their heads weren't as squishy and fun on the teeth. I bought the box set of dvds for a little sister...i think I like them better even if they look sort of cheap now ..like Splinter..ha ha not such a great looking puppet in the later sequels.
Definatly Michaelangelo, as that is my name.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Do you go by Mike or your full name usually? and like the turtle were you named after the painter?
I usually go by Mike or Michael. I was actually named after my grandfather.
I would identify with Raphael. The fun laid back one that needs to be told to stop fooling around! But when I need to work I get the job done! You forgot about Splinter!! I love Splinter
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I think Michalangelo the orange one was more laid back..Raphel was more of the angry tempermental one..they all had some laid back qualities to a degree...but Mikey was more the total goof-off surfer dude as opposed to the more serious red Raphael me thinks.
@somesh1984 (1299)
I like all of them
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I was always a fan of Leonardo...I think I liked his swords as a weapon and then his leadership qualities appealed to my young mind...even today in all my idiocy I still hold some Leonardo qualities in me...ha