Contacting myLot?

@webeishere (36353)
I have not received an email notification from any of my friends list when they start a new discussion for about 3 days now. I wish to get them as It's easier for me now to go through the emails instead of my list of friends etc. I have contacted MyLot admin. 4 times so far. I received one response and that contained a link to my own starting page. Like that did any good. All the notifies are turned to "on" so that’s not the problem. I am getting regular emails so it's not my mail box either. Now I wonder why I can't get a response yet alone get this repaired at all. I hope it gets fixed soon dang it. LOL. Well another time I vented. This site the last few days has really dragged me down a lot. I find it hard to even respond to discussions out of fear etc. Oh well. Thanks. Is anyone else having the email problem? Is anyone having a hard time getting response from myLot admin? Am I the only one that can't get a response? This is ticking me off. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@greengal (4288)
Uh oh, now somebody has angered good ol' cheery Grandpa! I don't get immediately responses from mylot admin too, God knows what;s happening behind the scenes. Glitches are increasing by the day and they better be set right soon otherwise users will leave. I know how frustrating it is Grandpa......well all we can do is just wait and don't let those rules bog you down, take it in your stride here, we don't need to be so overly cautious. I have written to mylot on several occasions, sometimes the response is spontaneous other times no response at all. There was another glitch of users not receiving messages here at mylot...so why don't you send me a PM and I'll respond, hope your mailbox at mylot is working fine!
@webeishere (36353)
Does anyone know where the area is to go to that you can change the notifications for when a member responds to your discussions? I know theres a seperate area from the notify area. Someone please tell me. That may be the problem possibly. Just thought about this. Thanks in advance
@webeishere (36353)
never mind I fouind it. It was checked off. Now it states I'll get notifications when anyone responds to my discussions. Let's see if this was the culprit.
@ILANEDRI (1923)
• Israel
Did you try to check the spam folder? Some of the e-mails are being blocked, and transfer to the spam folder. The Admin of myLot is a very busy person, and that's why he doesn't answer so quickly. Maybe he will answer you in the previous days.
@webeishere (36353)
I have a very good system for my puter including the email. Read another discussion I have about this and you'll get the answers. Hee hee. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
Tell me about Grandpa Bob, I have been complaining for the last 3 days, even posted some discussions (when it would allow me to do so) about this very same topic ~ no responses ~ no emails ~ unable to contact myLot ~ oh what a pain, this morning was the first morning in 3 days I received some emails from myLot but still not the amount of used to get, you and I are similar in that we are notified if our friend's start discussions. I have been going crazy with the withdrawal from myLot ... thanks for letting me vent, I think I needed that.
@webeishere (36353)
LOL Welcome to the world of glitches courtesy of myLot. Hahahahaha! My problems went on for 3 days. Wish I could help you out here but I'm lost as to what's next. Thanks for the response also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@amaine (2037)
hey there , , if you have notification on , , then it should be mylot , , lately , , i have encountered problems too , , when i respond to a discussion , ,all that they give me is a blank page , , happens all the time , , you're right , , mylot has been dragging us lately , , anyway , , maybe it's because mylot's population is already growing and the system has not yet been upgraded , , anyway , , i hope they can fix this problem soon , ,
@webeishere (36353)
Wasn't mylot actually. Go read the discussion I have about email etc. That explians what it was and how I found it and repaired it myself. Its helpful if it occurs to you or any other member. Thanks for the response also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Bob I'm sorry to hear your having these problems, I know how frustrating it was for me a week or two ago when I wasn't getting notifications - it's really hard to track down friend's discussions and remember which you've responded to and which you haven't. My problem only lasted a day or two and then fixed itself. This morning I thought I was going to go through it all over again but after a few hours they started coming again. As for contacting myLot I've not had need for that in several weeks so don't know about that.
@webeishere (36353)
LOL. Well I just started another discussion along how to repair this problem some what. it worked in my case so far anyhow. Took some playing around and surfing my page but I may be on to the reapir. Hee hee. Thanks for a response also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@charms88 (7545)
I notice mylot is getting pretty boring lately. I can't find anything interesting anymore. Like what you said, I'm very careful about what topics to choose. Its frustrating really. I also have that email notification problem some time ago. Aside from that, I was incredulous to see all my friend's notifier were "OFF." You're not alone, grandpa. Its also ticking me off. Happy posting, grandpa.
@webeishere (36353)
Yup, I also am getting very perturbed of this whole mylot problem as well as many others here. Thanks again for a response. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@jennybianca (12915)
I never bother to contact the my Lot admin. Except once, for reporting a person who was copying another persons discussions (word for word). I did eventually get a reply from the admin, I think it was at least one week later. They probably have a prioirty list for emails coming ftom users.
@TerryZ (22085)
I had it a couple of weeks ago and I did the same thing sending mylot emails. They didnt get back to me for days and then it took more days to get it fixed. This keeps happening to people I think they need some serious work done here. I know I was pissed. Alot of other people are mad too. I told mylot I was mad and you should too.
Thanks GrandpaBob for adding me. I'll receive a notice for your discussion and I was happy to see that you added me as a friend. And I know I learn a lot from your post especially that I'm still a newbie here. Happy Posting also! And I hope that you'll receive a LOT of notificaton now! :-)
@sahyd2don (2949)
I have mailed to mylot too and didnt recieved mail.The problem i have is i am not getting discussions posted by my friends and also i am not getting mylot messages.when i asked one of my friends he said he is also waiting for message from mylot and he had the same problem.
@honeyangel (1992)
im getting my notifications ok some are a bit slow.well i think im getting them ok
@mfpsassy (2827)
I haven't had to many email issues from Mylot as of the last week or so. I did notice yesterday email notifacations were taking about 10 minutes to show up in my email . Today seems to be running fine ( so far. ) I haven't had a reason to contact them yet and I don't think I want to if it takes that long to get a response