How many times have you watched "the secret"?

Israel
I myself watch once a week, and everytime I find something new. It has been about 30 weeks of watching the film... Every time I watch the movie, I feel better, and things are going easier. I believe it to be very strengthning. When I finish watching, it is fresh within me, and when I go on my way, most people usualy mock or don't believe in that idea. No matter how strong my belief is, it has its effect on me (their brain waves, I believe...). So once a week is what I need to strengthen my belief in this way, and continue to bring prosperity and goodness to wherever I go. So, how many times have you have you watched the movie?
I haven't seen the entire movie...only the clip online and I LOVE it! It really goes along with my theory that everything is comprised of energy and that these energies ebb and flow, contradict with and work with all other energy...sort of like the focused energy in the "laying of hands" performed by Pentecostal members. The cool thing about The Secret is that it explores the "connections" we all share long before the idea of religious divisions even enter the picture.
• Israel
Thank you for your opinion. One of the things I like here is that sometimes it is hard for me to put to words what I feel about something, and suddenly, when I read someone's response, I feel clarity about the subject. Thank you, again. I wish you success and happines.
@Poison_Girl (4163)
I've never seen it, but I can't tell you how many "Secret" books I had to pull at my last job. Over one hundred, I'm sure. And that's just the books alone! That's not counting the DVD's and CD's.
• Israel
I didn't fully understood what you meant by "pull at my last job". Did you mean that you worked at a bookstore?
I worked in a warehouse that shipped the books to bookstores. Places like Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, Borders, and other small bookstores and even libraries.
• Israel
Have you enjoyed it? What do you do nowdays?
@gleznov (391)
I watched it one night, made my wife watch it with me again that same night, and the next day we sat our 8 year old down to watch. Since then, I've watched it on the internet about 5 more times. I like the older version, with the Abraham lady, but the new one's fine too. It does refresh your mind, because you'd be surprised how much detail you forget after one viewing!
• Israel
I think it is great that a family experiences "the secret" toghether. The already strong family bonds make what being told in the film seem much more true. Don't you think? Have you been applying "the secret"'s principles in your life?
@gleznov (391)
Yes, and in many many ways our life has improved. And is still improving. The Secret gets stronger and faster the more you use it, I'm finding. Right now I'm trying to work us out of debt and start getting ahead. Financially things are only a little better than they have been, but emotionally? We are a happy household again after a year of massive stress.
@gleznov (391)
Have you read The Celestine Prophecy? (It has a movie out as of last year - a movie that is a GREATLY abbreviated version - make sure you read the book! It also has two sequels and one on the way (books)). It fits in wonderfully with The Secret. So does the book Awakening the Third Eye by Samuel Sagan, which can be found on http://www.clairvision.org - these are the three resources responsible, hand in hand, for the elevation of our lives. My family is aware of The Secret. But I am aware of the quantum physics underlying the secret, and several ways to use this energy to manifest a better reality. I'm trying to get my wife to read those books - they're awesome. They're basically fun parable adventures, but from which I have learned to see auras, raise my energy, and become more in tune with my intuition and inner self. Combining these ideas with the practical techniques in Sagan's book, I am able to focus on my Secret meditations very clearly for longer periods of time, which puts more energy into the manifestation process and allows things to come more quickly and easily. I also am finding my doubt sabotaging my efforts less and less. It's so exciting to wake up in this magickal world :)
@dld999 (118)
I watch it probably 2-3 times a month. I like to put it on in the background while I work at my online business. It emits such positive vibes, I am constantly saying "Money comes easily and frequently". Of course I always have to stop at the end where Rev. Beckwith ends with "And that's what I know for sure!" as it always touches my heart. This is not a dvd that gather's dust in my household.
• Israel
Indeed it has. I recommend all my downlines about that movie, and it does miracles to my buisness. How much did you earn before you saw the movie? How much now? Has it affected other fields in your life?
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
I haven't seen the movie yet but was recently introduced to the book.A dear friend of mine sent it to me and I am hooked! I am now in the process of changing my life and my finances.I am slowly changing the way I think from I want to I HAVE.I have tried to manifest a couple of small things and it has worked! My life will improve,of this I have NO doubt,now that I know the secret.
• Israel
A great book - even better than the movie. The movie is a short preview of the book. It is good you look at it as a process - that is how it is meant to be. There are no revolutions in nature - only slow processes, sometimes going faster by some catalist (like "the secret"). Can you point at something specific that has improved in your life? How do you improve your finances?
@samrat16 (2442)
No, I haven't watched movie "the secret " . But now as you are stating that movie is really nice and worth watching I am trying to buy cd from amazon and will try to watch the movie as soon as possible.
• Israel
Be sure to let me know what you think afterwards.