The Hills Have Eyes..the newer movie..

The Hills have eyes - This is the cover of the newer one im talking about..
hello everyone..well last night i finally watched the whole movie..and it wasnt that bad at all..wayy better than the first one lol..but i have some issues with some scenes..Like the scene when they were at the gas station in the beginning and the dog ran inside it and inthe back and was barking threw the window at something,..,hellooo! if there was something outside it would have ran off towards what it doesnt like..AND the scen where the nasties snuck in the camper..and turned on the light by the girl only to attempt to well take advantage of her.what stupid moron would turn on the light so they get seen?? but what did you think of the movie and any stupid scenes like i mention bug you too?
In my opinion, although The Hills Have Eyes was a good movie, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Had to much gore and not enough scare factor in it for me. Most scenes in it I could just about predict what was gonna happen and I just really dislike movies that are in a sense too predictable. It's one of the reason I haven't seen any of the Saw movies, they seem predictable, and again from what I have heard about them way to much gore. Ick!
yes i agree..its was wayy preidcable..but not enough gore or scare for me lol..but it was still ok..and Iloved the Saw movies.,.you kinda knew what was coming..but then it would be way worse than you imagined.,ohh!! and Hostel..omg! dont watch that at alllll if you dont liek gore..its was nothing but gore and it creeped me out big time! ewwwiee grosss! lol!
@tess1960 (2386)
OMG cloud kicker, are we related? I loved the hills have eyes and the SAW movies, I couldn't wait to buy them. The first was sooo scary, and bluerose, that 1st Saw movie may seem predictable but in no way would you expect the ending. My husband always figures out the ending but not in the saw movies. I loved the last one. UHH, that girl was just perfect in that movie. I want them to do more Hostel movies. bluerose, You will not like the Saw movies or Hostel if you do not like Gore. Have either of you seen the movie about ED Guin, the butcher of Plainsfield. I thought my hubby had picked another horrible B movie or a documentary, but oh boy was it ever scarey. It is unbelievable ehat a person can do. UGH! Yikes, Yuck! Nice chattin' at ya'! Have a good evening now!
hahaha Tess i think we are lol! I loved Saw 3..i think it was the best..well sorta..dang i love em all lol..and did you know that Hostel 2 is coming soon? omg! i dont know if i want to see it in theaters,.it wassoo nasty!! and i hear the second is gonna be wayy worse..but i will have to see it..to see whidch is gorier lol!
I dont really watch too much tv ..by time evening falls and I settle down ..I don't feel like looking at too many screens..I do pause though to jump into mylot etc. It's a relaxing thing I do daily :)+
@dfinster (3535)
My 17 year old niece and I both like scary movies and have a girls night once in a while so we can watch them. Last summer we rented the first one and I gotta say it was really disturbing to me. She was freaked out too. So, I don't think that the two of us will be renting the second one for our next girls night. LOL!
well yes d movie was not bad. and abt dat scene where they turn on d light while taking adv. well they werent kind of scared dat d cops would be rushing in to arrest them lol
@tess1960 (2386)
OMG cloudkicker, are we related? I love The Hills Have Eyes and SAW movies, I couldn't wait to buy them. The first was sooo scarey. And bluerose, that 1st Saw movie may seem predictable but in no way would you expect the ending. My hubby always figures out the ending of movies, but not the Saw movies. I loved the last one. OHHH, that girl is just perfest in/for that movie, the main female character. I want them to do more Hostel movies. That was one sick movie, I love being shocked and scared while watching horror flicks. bluerose, You will not like Saw or Hostel if you do not like gore. Have either of you seen the movie Ed Guin, the Butcher of Plainsfield. I thought my hubby had picked up another bad B-movie or a documentary, but oh boy was it ever scarey. It's a good movie. It is just so unbelievable what a person can do. Ugh! Yikes and Yuck! This one is based on a true story about a serial killer. Nice chattin' at ya'! Have a great day now!