Opppppppps I did it again LOL

Giovanni laughing - Even babies will laugh at me
@raydene (9875)
Well while replying to Mummymo's response to one of my discussion I was reminded of another funny embarrassing thing that happened to me. I was at the Sagamore Resort on the ground floor in the elevator.I was heading up to the 2nd floor for the meeting room.I was very early so figured noone would be around yet.I had on a skirt and I'm tall so my pantyhose were slipping down.I pushed the button for the 2nd floor and quickly pulled my skirt up and started wiggling and tugging my hose up.What to my surprize the door popped open at the lobby and I was staring face to face with about 10 men in suits.I couldn't pull my straight skirt down quickly so I just said"Going up?"They all stood with their mouths open and finally one guy said"No thanks,We'll wait for the next one"This is just how my life goes!
@weemam (13389)
lol , so was the going up referring to your skirt or the elevator , I wish I could have seen your face lol , good one Ray xxxx
@raydene (9875)
Gee,Never thought of that!red face red face R
@mummymo (23709)
well done weemam - thought it was impossible to embarrass ray! lol xxxx hugs to you both
@raydene (9875)
I do embarrass....but I also have quick recovery time lol
@mummymo (23709)
lol oh honey life would be so boring without you around! What chapter of your life story is that going into? xxxx Don't worry I like it when you blame me!
@raydene (9875)
I don't know why but I always think about craziness when I post to you! lol Hugs Honey R
@mummymo (23709)
What exactly are you implying ray honey? lol Think you have me well sussed on that front! xxx
@raydene (9875)
Birds of a feather flock together....You have become part of the ditz flock!
@ElicBxn (60762)
LOL - aren't elevators just the perfect spot to get trapped in embarassing moments! When I was 11 - so my sister was 7, we drove from Austin to NJ for vacation. We stopped in Washington D.C. to see the sights, the White House, back when they did tours, and the House & Senate, Lincoln Memorial, etc. Well, the Shriners were there at the same time & I swear, those guys are over grown kids. We got on the elevator & one of them offered to shake our hands, he "buzzed" my little sister & made her cry. I was not a brave, or outspoken child, but I proceeded to tell him he was a bad man to do that to a little girl & he was a sorry man to do that. He appologized to my sister & me & held out his hand again. I made him turn it over to be sure he wasn't hiding that buzzer again. I told my sister to not shake any of their hands, because they were mean men to do something like that to ANYBODY, but especially a child. When we got back to our hotel room, I was so mad & my sister told them what I had done, I think my parents wondered who took their shy daughter & replaced her!
@raydene (9875)
What a wonderful sister you are.Good for you sticking up for her.I bet she still looks up to you.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh trust you Didn't you know that you are suppose to go to the Ladies for something like that I don't know lol
@winterose (39922)
wow that is funny and embarrassing, I hate going out when my clothes don't fit properly, I feel so uncomfortable when that happens.