What was it that angered Meryl Streep so much at this years oscar ceremony?

@Zalvor (728)
Turkey
There was a moment on this year's oscar ceremony where Anne Hathaway was announcing a category (costumes?), and she made a comment looking at Meryl Streep, something that made her so angry she openly scowled. I wasn't quick enough to get it. I later on checked some web pages, but no one seemed to mention it. Do you know what was going on?
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
She wasn't angry. After Anne Hathaway's comment about a nasty boss, Meryl Streep went into her character from the Devil Wears Prada. She gave Anne Hathaway the look she used so many times in the movie. It was a joke. She was not mad at all.
@Zalvor (728)
• Turkey
Oh! :) I haven't watched the movie yet, I guess that's why I missed it. Thank you for your answer. I should watch it some time.
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I haven't seen the movie either. LOL! I just saw the commercials and got the gist of the story.