Do you think a foreign coach can help women’s football?

@bljl520 (148)
China
Chinese women’s football team has slumped to the bottom after losing to Iceland 4-1 in the ninth-place playoff at Algarve Cup, leaving caretaker coach Wang Haiming speechless and seeking quit. Football insiders said the team’s consecutive poor performance was not accidental after head coach Ma Liangxing’ sudden walkout for, as he claimed, health problem. Wang said after the defeat to Iceland that the team is at the brink of falling apart and needs a foreign coach to bolster morale. “Only a foreign coach can save the team, local coaches are hopeless in doing so,” he said. I do not think the foreign coach can bring some surprised to our football girls....... The main problme is that our football girls strength is feebleness comparatively now not like the term when we hava sunwen...
@lauzpauz (115)
Hi, sometimes I think a new coach will look at things differently, but having said that it doesnt have to be a foreign coach, perhaps the team need a coach who understands the game but can look at it with a fresh pair of eyes, I dont think it matters if the coach is foreign or not, I think it is just important to get other peoples view and input.