Neighbours from he..

By twix
@teison2 (5924)
Norway
I am about to snap! I have been awake most of the night due to intense pain. Someone in addition woke me up quite early. And now: My neighbours are making so much noise i am about to explode. There are banging, knocking, scraping and dragging sounds coming from their apartment. Sounds like they are knocking down a wall while wallpapering and moving at the same time. I understand people cannot be quiet as mice just because I am sensitive to sounds and cannot leave my place due to illness. But this is insane! How much noise can one small family make early in the morning?!?
@Ravenladyj (22937)
no no no I would so NOT put up with that...I mean yes you are right you cant expect ppl in the surrounding apts be super quiet all the time BUT having a little consideration for your neighbours is a must IMO...I would either talk to them yourself or have a family member/friend etc do it and ask them politely to hold off on any noise making activities til a more appropriate time of the day and if that doesnt work I would honestly put in a complaint to the site manager/super.....
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Thanks for the advice, and for letting me know you do not think I am overreacting. They quieted down after a while, so i did nothing. I will go and talk to them if they start really early in the morning again.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
I'm sorry you cant leave your apartment but things like this just happen unfortunately. It's a shame but most laws say that you can make as much noise during the day - from whatever time until whatever time. There are only set times after dark where you HAVE to be quiet. It's very annoying i know (we used to live in a semi detached place) & i cant imagine how hard it is in a set of apartments but maybe you could ask your neighbours if they'd mind keeping it down until a little later in the mornings!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Thank you for the advice :-) And your sympathy!