A heart has reason which Reason cannot Understand!

@chavezrmc (1545)
How do you understand this? are you in a situation which you cannot even understand yourself because of what the heart tells you?
@roniroxas (10576)
human always do that forget what our minds wants to think and follow your heart. sometimes we just realize we are wrong when we get hurt already. but still we dont give a damn as long as we choose what are hearts wants us to be. and sometimes we do a lot of stupidity just to follow are hearts. i had made a lot of decission in life... not thingking what might happen but as long as my heart is satisfied on what the outcome is. and same as you i do it for the love of my kids.
@chavezrmc (1545)
yes, when we have family oftentimes we forget about ourselves it's always the chilren that comes first.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Hi chavezrmc, I definitely understand the heart having reasons that we ourselves don't personally fathom. When I joined the military, it was hard to leave my son with my mom for a little bit. Yet I wanted him and me to have a future. I had to learn, like everyone else, and since my son Devon meant more to me than myself, I gave it up-for four years! I have been out of the military for awhile now, and my son is thriving as a freshman in high school. The odd thing is, sometimes I think he understands more about what I did and why more than I do! It was really hard to temporarily leave him, but I had to do something, because Aurora wasn't providing me with many options for a real life. What's your situation?
@chavezrmc (1545)
thanks for sharing your experience with me. there are times when i am so depressed and that i want to do something else but i can't for the love of my children too. This is what i am telling that the heart has always reasons which we can't understand. We can't live our own lives the way we want to because of the people around us, the people who are so dear to us, and that we can't afford to hurt them, instead sacrifice for their sake.