Does it happen to you?

@juliefaye (1214)
I've been away for almost a week and when i came back i noticed that my reputation went down from 80 to 78..Does it happen to anyone here in my lot? If so, what's the reason behind this?
yes. I think this is a common exercise to mylotter who fail to log-on continually.I don't know the guidelines about it, but I myself had experience this after not logging in for about 5 days. Maybe we can baragain to mylot administration...lol!
@juliefaye (1214)
If we fail to log in continually, i think we should not be punished by dropping our star and rate. We have many things to do around us and visiting this site is the least from our priorities, they should be more considerate.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Sweetie it looks like to me that whoever is putting these lovely Tags to your Discussions has managed to ruin your Rating to but do not worry about that Sweetie I have also noticed that this Discussion has no response so I am starting it of
@juliefaye (1214)
thanks gabs..you're really one of a kind!
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I was actually afraid before to have long absences here in mylot because I'm aware that my rating might go down,but it didn't happen..I was out of my lot for over a month last April-May. I was so happy that when I get back it was still the same star. :)