Agloco is Our future

In short time, agloco can has many members from all over the world. Although we know that the viewbar of agloco TM is still made by the company. Are you the member of agloco TM ? if not yet, you can JOIN right now. DO you believe that you be able to have much money. I think it's a best chance to get your dream.
@7nicole1 (1634)
For one this company is nothing more then a pyramid scheme in the making. I have been a member since aug of last year and their suppose tool bar that makes you money said back in aug would be ready in a few weeks but here we are almost a year later and still the site offers nothing. All you do is reffer people to the site and thats it. PEOPLE DONT BE A FOOL AND WASTE YOUR TIME AGLOCO IS JUST A SCAM and no one has ever been paid yet. Id be looking for other sites if I was you people here at Mylot arent stupid and want to see payment proof before they will check out any other site. Nice try through and Im sure theres no referral codes allowed here!