Online Highschool Education

I am a mom with 3 kids and I work full time. I have no time to back to school to further my education. I am also extremely limited as far as funds. Stretching every dollar to make a living so to say. Does anyone know if there is any place that offers a free high school education online in order to get my diploma or does every site cost money? So far I've looked and with no such luck. I was hoping maybe some of you knew where I could possibly look? This is very important to me. I want to further my education and get into college. Thanks for the help guys.
I know of a school that you can do at home but it does cost. You can make monthly payments on it. My son attended it and got his high school diploma. It is called american school and they have a website. Check it out. They send you the books and everything you need. You mail your tests back into them and they grade and send back. www.americanschoolofcorr.com
Thank you. I will certainly look into it. Just out of curiosity, could you tell me how long it took your son to get his diploma and about how much are the payments a month? Thanks again. I will check that site out. Much appreciated.
It took my son roughly six months to get his because they give you credit for the courses that you have already taken in school. We paid $40.00 a month. As a matter of fact, he is still paying for it. It is kind of expensive but an excellent program. Well worth the money. I hope you have good luck with your endeavors and if I can be of any help, please let me know.
@blueman (16516)
but with online education i don't think it will be recognised anywhere but if you intend to update your knowledge there are sites which offer technical knowhow.
There are many accredited schools online. They have the same accredidation as a regular school.
I know many schools offer night classes at the high schools. Or you could try a local college. I thought you could get high school and college credits in a community college. Don't stop looking though good luck.
Thank you for the luck. I appreciate it. Yes, I believe you can go to community college at night. I can look into it. I'm just so very low on time. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week. _